On Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 members of the Palisades Interstate Parkway Police Department assigned to the Rockland County Intelligence Unit took part in a multi-agency drug arrest that yielded a seizure of more than 60lbs of marijuana and the arrest of two distributors. Packages from incoming flights were intercepted by federal agencies on Monday. Members from various agencies (listed below) conducted a multi-site, coordinated delivery of the packages. During the transactions, Meifeng Pan-Zheng, a 39 year old female and Pan Fei a 45 year old male both from Nanuet NY were arrested.
Pan-Zheng was charged with first-degree marijuana, a felony. Fei was charged with first-degree marijuna and two counts of first-degree criminal possession of a marijuana.
The agencies involved included:
- Rockland sheriff’s office
- Rockland County Intelligence Center
- Department of Homeland Security
- Ramapo NY Police Department
- South Nyack NY Police Department
- Piermont NY Police Department
- Suffern NY Police Department